Powered by WebAds

Monday, March 31, 2014

Leader of Iranian green movement won't even shake hands with a Jew

Some of you might recall that in 2009, I kept asking all the Iranian greens I was following where they stood on Israel. If they weren't open to having diplomatic relations with us, I would ignore them. A curse on both their houses. I couldn't get a straight answer. I kept getting told it's not relevant now.

Now, I know for sure why I got that answer. Here's an English translation of the caption of the picture above.
“This is Iran’s deceased Ayatollah Montazeri (d. December, 2009) in the photograph where he rejected ‎shaking the hand of a fellow Jewish Iranian. He declined the handshake because he did not want to become dirty (najis) and his cleanliness despoiled for his “Salaat” preparation (for prayer, as a Muslim), by contacting the (najis, infidel) Jew.” (thanks to S for the translation) 
So yes, Ahmadinejad kissed the Neturei Karta nutjobs who showed up for his Holocaust denial conference. But they're a different kind of Jew.

More here (Hat Tip: Jack W).

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google