Powered by WebAds

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Gerecht debates a Leftist on Hagel and Brennan

Foundation for the Defense of Democracy's Reuel Marc Gerecht discusses the nominations of Chuck Hagel for Defense Secretary and John Brennan for Director of Central Intelligence with Jessica Tuchman Mathews of the Carnegie Endowment for Peace.

I'm eating at the moment and I almost lost my food when Mathews said that Hagel is a 'pragmatist' just like Barack Obama. Obama is the biggest ideologue I have seen in power in the United States in my lifetime.

Let's go to the videotape.



It never ceases to amaze me how delusional the Left is.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Captain.H said...

"It never ceases to amaze me how delusional the Left is."

As Ronald Reagan said about liberals, "They know so much that isn't so."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google