Sunday, August 12, 2012
- Name: Carl in Jerusalem
- Location: Jerusalem, Israel
I am an Orthodox Jew - some would even call me 'ultra-Orthodox.' Born in Boston, I was a corporate and securities attorney in New York City for seven years before making aliya to Israel in 1991 (I don't look it but I really am that old :-). I have been happily married to the same woman for thirty-three years, and we have eight children (bli ayin hara) ranging in age from 11 to 31 years and seven grandchildren. Three of our children are married! Before I started blogging I was a heavy contributor on a number of email lists and ran an email list called the Matzav from 2000-2004. You can contact me at: IsraelMatzav at gmail dot com
Like what you see? Please hit my tip box below!
- Tanzania deflagging Iranian ships
- Obama is crude, rude and not very shrewd
- Attack on UN peacekeeping forces in Sinai
- Pam Geller on ABC News in San Francisco talking ab...
- Abu Mazen calls on Egypt to tighten blockade of Ga...
- Overnight music video
- Obama to lunch with Ahmadinejad?
- Pam Geller gets pro-Israel bus ads onto the street...
- Look at Allen West's new uniform!
- Aly Raisman and family visiting Israel in December...